Gilson - Pipettes - P-START
Pipetman Starter Kit P20, P200, P1000 uL, plus 3 single magnetic pipette holders and 2 racks of tips
The PIPETMAN® Classic line is one of the world standards in pipetting and offers a wide range of continuously adjustable, air-displacement pipettes with legendary accuracy and precision. The PIPETMAN Classic 4 Pipette Kit provides four pipettes covering volume transfers from 0.2 to 1000µL, which will tackle most laboratory needs.
The piston stroke on the Gilson Pipetman Traditional Shaft Pipette is set by adjusting a micrometer coupled directly to a volume indicator, which displays the selected volume in microliters. The volume indicator simplifies volume setting for easy, accurate and reliable volume adjustments and setting. All Gilson Pipetman models have a highly polished stainless-steel piston, patented polyethylene seal and neoprene compression o-ring. The Gilson Pipetman Traditional Shaft Pipette requires no routine lubrication for long-term, trouble-free operation. The stainless-steel tip ejector is provided with all models except the P-5000 and P-10ML, for safe disposal of used tips. The ejector can be removed by pulling on the plastic collar on the ejector's arm, while reattachment is quick and easy. The shaft and tip ejector are autoclavable for convenient sterilization.
Gilson Pipetman Traditional Shaft Pipette features and benefits:
- P2 and P10 are equipped with a dual position tip ejector allowing the use of PIPETMAN DIAMOND D10 (short tip) and DL10 (long tip).
- P5000 and P10ML are equipped with a polyethylene filter that prolongs piston life and prevents contamination.
- P2 and P10 models are ideal and essential for many molecular biology techniques.
- P20, P100, P200, and P1000 models are suited for small-volume dispensing of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity and density.
- P5000 and P10ML models are ideal for large-volume dispensing of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity and density.
- Tip-holder and tip-ejector are fully autoclavable to avoid cross-contamination.
Alternative Pipettes to the Gilson Pipetman:
Oxford Lab Products
CAT ID: XR-10-SLF
Oxford Lab Products
CAT ID: XR-10