Polystyrene Serological Pipettes • Glass Serological Pipettes • Glass Volumetric Pipettes
Designed for accurate and rapid fluid dispensing, serological pipettes are sterile, pyrogen-free, cotton plugged, and can be used for a variety of liquid handling applications (certified DNase/RNase free). They are manufactured from transparent medical grade polystyrene and sterilized by gamma radiation.
Commonly utilized in the laboratory for transferring a few milliliters of liquid to up to 100 mL in volume via a serological pipettor. Serological pipettes can be used for mixing chemical solutions, mixing cell suspension, transferring liquids, and accurate measurements of liquid. Conveniently, all serological pipettors will fit into any serological pipettor and allow for fast volumetric measurements.
Serological pipettes allow even distribution of cells throughout a solution, a key step in the cell culture process. They can also be used to gently mix suspensions, reagents, or even creating gradients in reagent layering.
Pipette.com offers a plethora of serological pipette options that will suit any laboratory need you might have from basic volumetric measuring to cell suspension and reagent mixing.
- Motorized Serological Pipettors
- Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Cell and Bacteria Culture Accesories
- Plastic Bottles
Popular Serological Pipette Lines
- CAPP Serological Pipettes
- Glass Serological Pipettes from BrandTech
- Plastic/ Plastic Wraped Serological Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Volumetric Pipettes from BrandTech
- Aspirating Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Best Value Serological Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Bulk Serological Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Ergonomic Short Serological Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Wobble-Not Serological Pipettes from VistaLab
- Volumetric Pipettes from Hirschmann
- Classic Serological Pipettes from CELLTREAT
- Glass Serological Pipettes from Kimble DWK