Sorry, no results were found.Reset Filters
Bulk packed serological pipettes from CELLTREAT reduce plastic waste and save you time, eliminating the need to unwrap each pipette.
CELLTREAT Pipets Bulk Packed in Bags
CELLTREAT bulk packed serological pipettes are the ideal solution for your everyday liquid handling needs. The bulk packaging provides easy access to the serological pipettes which save the user time. In addition, the packaging protects the pipets from particulate accumulation.
All CELLTREAT bulk packed serological pipets are manufactured according to the ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934.
Every CELLTREAT serological pipette comes with bi-directional graduations that are bold and use easy-to-read ink for easy volume determination. Each serological pipette is manufactured with a quality material barrier plug for reliable operation. Color coded stripes and packaging enable users to quickly identify volumes and increase productivity. CELLTREAT bulk packed serological pipettes are available in 1mL,2mL,5mL,10ml,25mL and 50 mL volumes.
Pipette.com offers the CELLTREAT bulk packed serological pipets for use in any lab setting. They provide the user the ease of mind of working with a high-quality and reliable product. CELLTREAT serological pipettes are a great fit for manufacturing or research settings. In addition, they are a great match for high volume liquid handling. CELLTREAT also manufactures Pipette Controllers to complete your workflow.
Additional Pipet Options
Features & Benefits
- Improved longer length 25mL Serological Pipet with -10mL graduations (Part No. 229225B only)
- Bi-directional graduations are printed in bold easy-to-read black ink
- Color coded stripes & packaging enable quick volume identification
- All pipets contain a premium material filter plug
- All serological pipets are manufactured to the ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934
- All serological pipets are supplied sterile (gamma irradiated)
- Reagent Preparation
- Molecular Biology Assays
- Microbiology Assays
- Tissue Culture/Growth
- Cell Culture/Growth
CAT ID: 229809