BEFORE SUBMITTING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE, PLEASE READ THE FULL PIPETTE.COM RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY.
HOW TO RETURN:
To begin the Return Authorization / Exchange process please complete our “Return / Exchange Request”. Your return authorization request will be processed within 5 business days.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- You have 10 business days after delivery to initiate the return / exchange by completing our “Return / Exchange Request”.
- After the return / exchange is approved, you will be sent an RMA form that must be included with your return / exchange. The product should be shipped back within 10 business days.
- Returned / exchanged items must be unopened, and in the original packaging. Manufactured sealed Tips must be returned by pack or case. No opened packs will be accepted.
- Drop shipped items. Products shipped to you directly from the manufacturer is only eligible if the Manufacturer accepts the return / exchange. Please contact us by submitting our “Return / Exchange Request”.
- Products shipped outside of the U.S. do not qualify for return, refund, or exchange. Warranty is excluded.
- Pre-Paid Calibration coupons do not qualify for refund or exchange.
If an item was ordered in error:
- Customized Pipette.com branded products are not eligible for returns/exchanges.
- You may return the products only if they are unopened and in the same condition as they were received.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- You will be responsible for paying shipping costs when returning an item.
WARRANTY RELATED ISSUES
- If an item is defective within the designated warranty period, you must contact us immediately to receive instructions on how to proceed. Warranty-related issues are typically handled on a case-by-case basis due to various manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- We typically repair warranty items at no additional charge. If the item is not repairable, we will provide an exchange at no additional charge.
- In the event the customer is responsible for the product defect, the product will not be eligible for warranty repair, and we will contact you with a repair estimate.
- There is a 90-Day warranty on mechanical parts for refurbished pipettes. The warranty will be voided if pipettes are sent to an outside calibration company for service prior to returning to us.
- All refurbished pipettes are provided with a standard calibration Certificate of conformity. We have an ISO 17025 accredited calibration facility onsite.
- For international returns, we will include return shipping labels with the product.
IF AN ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED OR BROKEN:
- If an item arrived damaged or broken, please fill out a Return Form and send clear photos with good lighting of the defect for each affected item to email@example.com. Please include pictures of the packaging and the damaged product. We will provide you with a free shipping label to return such items and process a replacement order.
- If the item requiring replacement is not in stock, you may be sent a substitute of equal value.
IF YOU RECEIVE AN ITEM THAT YOU DID NOT ORDER OR A DUPLICATE:
- Please contact us immediately via our “Return / Exchange Request” form and we will provide you with a free shipping label to return the incorrect item/s. We will then send you the correct item(s) immediately.
- If you do not return the product, you will be billed for it.
REFUNDS & ACCOUNT CREDITS:
- Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you if your refund has been approved.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment or the payment information that was provided on the RMA form. We can credit your account for future orders or apply funds to your current ones. If a refund is denied, we will notify you by e-mail.
- Please allow 48 hours processing time for refunds related to stock items. Drop-shipped items from a manufacturer may require a longer processing time.
TO INITIATE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW