Pipette Tips from Oxford Lab Products
Oxford Labs prides themselves in their high level of customer satisfaction garnered through their innovative and quality products. Providing reliable, accurate, and precise products to scientists of all spectrum.
Oxford Lab Products Universal Pipette Tips are certified DNase, RNase, Human DNA, Pyrogen, and PCR inhibitor-free, ideally suited for highly sensitive materials and procedures such as PCR laboratory operations. Not only are they certified free of all those contaminants, these tips are also free from lubricants and heavy metals which can often ruin the integrity of samples during aspiration and dispensing. Featuring an innovative design, the universal pipette tips are built for adaptability and compatibility with a wide variety of pipettes from several different manufacturers. Built to have low force requirements for pipette tip loading and tip ejecting, these universal pipette tips are ergonomically designed to prevent injuries within the lab stemming from repeated movements and force.
These universal pipette tips are engineered to dispense liquid in a predictable, precise, and repeatable manner to ensure that you are measuring the exact amount of solution with each and every tip. Featuring graduation marks on all tips to provide visual confirmation of volumes and minimize the risk of aspiration errors, these universal pipette tips from Oxford Lab Products. Below is a comprehensive list of the highlights and features of the universal pipette tips from Oxford Lab Products.Oxford Lab Products' Universal Pipette Tips are produced in an automated, sterile environment under strict manufacturing regulations. The pipette tips are manufactured from high-quality, diamond finish moldings utilizing FDA approved, medical grade virgin polypropylene, these universal pipette tips provide high transparency to view aspirated liquids.
Pipette Tip Features and Benefits:
- DNase, RNase, Human DNA, Pyrogen, and PCR inhibitor free
- Lubricants free
- Heavy metals free
- Innovative design for compatibility with a range of pipettes
- Low force requirements for loading and ejecting pipette tips
- Precise engineering for precise and repeatable results with each and every tip
- Graduation marks on all tips to provide visual confirmation of sample volume
- Unique label coding system on packaging allowing for easy identification
Filter Pipette Tip Additional Features:
- Specific PE filters designed for pipetting and preventing aerosols from entering into the pipette, reducing the risk of contamination
- Filters are free from chemical additives
- Popular for PCR, cell culture and microbiology applications
Low Retention Pipette Tip Additional Features:
- Engineered for maximum accuracy, through minimum solution retention
- No silicon additives
- Manufactured from specially developed polypropylene resins and combined with high-quality diamond finish to create a hydrophobic internal surface of the pipette tip