Cell Culture Incubators, Heating and Cooling Incubators from Benchmark, Eppendorf, Labnet, & Scientific Industries
To Maintain an Accurate and Optimal Temperature for Your Laboratory Work.When it comes to incubators, there is a wide range of models, features, and specifications available. Incubators are designed to create the desired controlled environment for the incubation and growth of cells, for reactions to occur in or for many other applications that require a controlled environment. This can include anything from temperature to atmospheric control while also being capable of incorporating mixing or shaking if your laboratory requires it.
What Features are Important to You When Selecting an Incubator?
- Pipette.com offers benchtop incubators of varying capacities and large floor models with even larger capacities of up to 130 L
- Choosing which unit is the right size for your lab depends on many many factors and personal preferences. Some important points to consider are what you will need to incubate, how many samples you will need to incubate, the throughput of samples you require, how many people will be using the unit, and will you need to place pieces of equipment like rockers, rollers or shakers, or large glass vessels inside of the unit.
- Many models include a viewing window or clear hatches to allow for easy viewing of products being incubated.
Atmosphere Control in the Incubator
- Do you need to control CO2, humidity, sterilizing, or UV lights when incubating your particular samples or cell types?
Incubator Temperature Control
- Direct heat, air-jacket, or water jacket systems are available. Which would best suit your incubation needs? Are the substances you will be incubating sensitive to different types of heating?
- Do your samples need both heating and cooling? Will both settings be utilized in your laboratory setting, do you need more than one piece of equipment to do both tasks?
Internal Electrical Outlets
- If you will need to operate a tube rocker, roller, shaker or rotator inside of the incubator then an internal electrical outlet may be needed.
- Do you require a digital interface?
Optional Shaking Capability
- Do you require your incubator to have its own shaking capacity to shake your samples without the use of a separate tube shaker inside of the unit?
Please click on each model for model specifications and information. Contact us for new Lab Start Up special pricing and discounted quotes, or for the best unit to meet your needs.