Eppendorf Combitips – A Reliable and Precise System
The Eppendorf Combitip system is designed to meet the needs of any and all modern laboratories. Eppendorf Combitips include Combitips advanced® which is a replacement for the Combitips plus®. New additions include a new special ergonomic design, color-coding, and optimized graduation.
Eppendorf Combitips® advanced easily attach to the repeater because of the built-in sensor which recognized the size of the Combitip. The volume automatically appears in the display which eliminates time spent making volume calculations.
Eppendorf Combitips utilize the positive displacement principle to effectively dispense the precise desired volume, regardless of the density of the liquid. The Eppendorf Combitips prevent aerosol contamination even when working with aggressive, radioactive, or toxic material due to the hermetically sealed piston.
Eppendorf Combitips advanced are available in 5 different purity grades to fit any laboratory's needs:
- Eppendorf Quality
- Reliable, easy-to-handle consumables in terms of accuracy and precision and stability.
- Sterile & Pyrogen/ Endotoxin-free
- Eppendorf Sterile purity grade products have a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6.
- PCR Clean
- Human DNA-Free, DNase free, RNase Free, & PCR inhibitor free
- Sterile, Human DNA-Free, DNase free, RNase Free, & PCR inhibitor-free, ATP free, & Pyrogen/ Endotoxin-free
- The Eppendorf Biopur® standard ensures the highest purity levels of lab consumables for applications in IVF, diagnostic, cell culture, and other areas where protection against contamination is extremely important.
- Forensic DNA Grade
- Eppendorf Forensic DNA Grade products are in compliance with the ISO 18385 standard for forensic laboratories.
Check out the Eppendorf Repeater M4 pipette- the perfect companion for your Combitips!
The electronic Eppendorf E3 Repeater pipette is programmable, its ideal for high-throughput pipetting.