Capp Pipettes Deliver the Highest Standard of Precision
Capp ApS is a privately-owned Danish manufacturing company, renowned for being the exclusive manufacturer of the
With an overexaggerated curved finger hook to make holding the pipettes a breeze, Capp is redesigning the shape of pipettes with both aesthetics and ergonomics in mind. Fully autoclavable and offering a wide volume range, Capp pipettes are ideal for working in PCR, qPCR, microarray, spectrometry, and more.
Capp multichannel pipettes are equipped with an innovative tip ejector lever. Rather than having to press hard with your thumb on a typical pipette tip ejector, the multichannel pipettes from Capp feature a fully adjustable, prominent lever which is operated with your other fingers and can rotate 360° around the pipette shaft. This flexibility allows the operator to adjust the lever to whatever position they feel comfortable.
The CappAero 384-well line of pipettes also includes a 16-channel, 48-channel and 64-channel pipette which is ideal for PCR, qPCR, microarray, and MALDI spectrometry work. The CappAero 64-channel pipette is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to complete a 384-well plate. It allows you to complete a large sample within a short period of time, drastically reducing your workload.
Only Capp Aero pipettes have removable volume control knobs to avoid downtime for calibration. Both Capp Aero single and multichannel pipettes are equipped with double o-ring seal on the shaft for easy mounting and ejection of the pipette tips.
Capp Pipettes are engineered to be comfortable and precise. The versatility and durability of Capp Pipettes ensure efficiency and satisfaction.
Capp Pipette Services and Supplementary Products
- Pipette.com offer a complete line of Capp Pipette Tips
- Pipette.com can repair and calibrate your Capp Pipettes
- New customers get 10% OFF calibration service with promo code 'TPM'
Popular CAPP Pipettes and Equipment
- CAPP 384 Pipettes for use with 384-Well PCR Plates, 384-Well ELISA Plates, and 384-Deepwell Plates
- CAPP Aero Multichannel Pipettes for 96-Well Plates with O-rings for Great Pipette Tip Fit
- CAPP Aero Single Channel Pipettes with a Fully Autoclavable Body
- Capp Pipette Tips are Compatible with Capp Pipettes, Eppendorf Pipettes, Oxford Pipettes and other Universal Pipettes
- CappRondo Mini Vortex Mixer