Sorry, no results were found.Reset Filters
Sartorius Electrodes for pH, Conductivity, and DO
Sartorius Electrodes offer the quality, technology, and versatility to meet all unique sample and application needs
Electrochemical analysis is used for a wide variety of tasks, so users need electrodes that can meet increasingly demanding expectations. Sartorius pH electrodes are designed to tackle modern challenges and users can expect to find the right equipment for their experiment. Sartorius offers the GoldLINE and PlatinumLINE of pH electrodes to meet any and all unique sample types or application requirements.
Features and Benefits:
Little to no Contamination or Chelation
- Sartorius uses a patented junction, and three chamber systems to reduce or completely eliminate metal ion contamination and chelation. These pH electrodes are designed to minimize damage to the sensors, elongating their lifespan and saving users time and money. Users can be confident that their pH electrode will continue to deliver reliable, accurate readings for a longer time.
Better Precision and Accuracy
- Sartorius pH electrodes are made with the highest quality materials. Low resistance type A glass membranes are designed to perform at higher speeds and with higher accuracy. These sensors are carefully crafted with quality materials to minimize sample interference and deliver the best results.
Easy Refill and Electrolyte Retention
- Refilling electrolyte solution is easier than ever. The liquid electrolyte pH electrodes feature a refill port slider for ease of access. These pH electrodes have a unique platinum junction to prevent electrolyte evaporation. Air flush cap systems integrated into the pH electrodes mean less clogs will form.
- Sartorius pH electrodes are marked with individual serial numbers to clearly identify each one.
- Integrated temperature sensors (ATC) is available on many Sartorius pH electrodes for research convenience. These sensors are ideal for Automatic Temperature Compensation and can streamline experimental productivity.
Biological Application Compatibility
- Biological work often requires TRIS compatibility. Sartorius pH electrodes are available as TRIS compatible or as Impervious models for users performing Biological experiments.
- Food & Beverage
- Surface – skin and textiles
- Drinking Water
- Detergents Agents
- Biology/Microbiology & Chemistry Lab
- Extreme and/or difficult samples
LabconTubes, Vials and Plastics - 3039-560-000-9
CAT ID: 3039-560-000-9
Heathrow ScientificTubes, Vials and Plastics - HS4325
CAT ID: HS4325
Greiner Bio-One North America, Inc - 705070
CAT ID: 705070