Heathrow Scientific heathrow scientific tough spots tube labels on a roll
Resistant to most Solvents and Caustic Agents Adhere to Most Plastics, Grass, Metals without Crackin, Peeling, or Degrading.
Resistant to most Solvents and Caustic Agents
Adhere to Most Plastics, Grass, Metals without Crackin, Peeling, or Degrading.
Pre-cut, round tube labels will not peel or migrate, even with exposure to extreme temperatures, caustic agents or centrifugation, for secure labeling of microtubes during any lab procedure. (Available in a variety of colors; 1000 labels per roll.)
Pre-cut peel off labels for tubes, delivered in a convenient roll format, are superior to conventional tapes and labels for use in research and clinical laboratories.
- Constructed of thin, chemically inert polyolefin with strong acrylic adhesive
- Adheres to most plastic, glass and metal mictrotubes and other items
- Labels will not peel or migrate; ideal for use in centrifuge rotors without binding or catching
- Wide assortment of colors for easy sample or researcher identification
- Round, pre-cut, peel-off labels for tube tops in convenient dispensing rolls
- 13mm diameter spots are perfectly sized for 1.5mL / 2.0mL tubes
- Withstands extreme environments so tubes stay clearly identified
- Heat: steam autoclaving, boiling water
- Cold: freezer temperatures to -80°C
- Organic solvents and caustic agents
CAT ID: HS234526A