Biotix Standard and LTS Compatible Pipettes
Pipette with less stress
The xPIPETTE is part of the Biotix Ergonomix pipetting system which features positive stop technology to reduce fatigue by lowering your ejection forces. No more tips falling off the multichannel and having to reattach them one by one…when you hit the positive stop in the xTIP4 you can be confident in a leak proof seal and light ejection force.
Everyone has their unique style to attach tips to their pipettes…With this pipette technology you can be sure no matter how you attach the pipette tip the ejection force will always be low, a truly ergonomic tool. (We recommend attaching tips softly!)
Pipetting is a highly repetitive motion which can have lasting effects on your hand, wrist and shoulder. Biotix® xPIPETTE™ is designed to improve the ergonomics of traditional pipetting systems by reducing the forces you’re exposed to during this repetitive process. The patented light force ejection system built into xTIP4 and xPIPETTE produce the lowest ejection forces on the market, reducing your risk of developing repetitive stress injuries and muscle fatigue.
Accurate, precise, and more ergonomic:
- Compatible with Biotix xTIP4 and Rainin® LTS™ pipette tips.
- When inserting a tip the pipette contacts the positive stop in xTIP4 pipette tips to create identical tip alignment and sealing every time
- Up to 5X less ejection force than traditional pipetting systems
- Low drag seals and light spring forces produce a smooth accurate draw with lighter force
- Easy to reach ejector button is cushioned to reduce dynamic stresses when ejecting a tip
- Volume lock ensures your measurements are accurate and precise without volume drift
- Designed to be rugged and durable for long term use with a low cost of ownership