Eppendorf Centrifuges - A Leader in Centrifugation
Eppendorf introduced their first centrifuge in 1964. Since then the Eppendorf Centrifuge range has revolutionized life science research everywhere. The company’s focus on quality, durability and efficiency when it comes to producing an Eppendorf Centrifuge has made them the market leaders in centrifugation. With their German engineering, the newest Eppendorf microcentrifuges are also renowned for their low noise level, soft-touch lid closure, and a low profile.
Including quick-spin microcentrifuges, microcentrifuges, centrifuges, and refrigerated options for a majority of these, the Eppendorf line of centrifuges are versatile enough to fit into any laboratory. Pipette.com carries the complete line of Eppendorf Centrifuges, rotors, and accessories to meet all centrifugation needs. The Eppendorf name has become synonymous with creative design, innovative technology and reliable performance that stands the test of time. Improve your centrifugation work today with an Eppendorf Centrifuge!
Eppendorf Centrifuge features and benefits:
- Soft-touch lid closure.
- Quiet operation.
- Intuitive, easy operation.
- Refrigerated models are equipped with energy-reducing features like an ECO shut-off function that saves up to 47% energy by deactivating the compressor after 8 hours of non-use.
- A centrifuge from Eppendorf provides consistent and reliable speed & temperature ranges that will protect your samples and maximize your results.
- The Eppendorf MiniSpin is the smallest, centrifuge designed for microcentrifuge tubes and PCR tubes.
- The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5424 R is ideal for those working in molecular biology labs because of its FastTemp technology - it cools down a sample to 4°C in 8 minutes.
- The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5702 has a maximum speed of 3,000 x g (4,400 rpm), with increments of 100 rpm, which is ideal for clinical and cell culture labs.
- The Eppendorf 5920 R Centrifuge is the largest capacity centrifuge offered by Eppendorf with a capacity of up to 4 x 1000mL
- The Eppendorf Vacufuge plus can concentrate, centrifuge and dessicate samples
- Any Eppendorf Centrifuge model provides one of the best centrifugation systems in the industry.
- Eppendorf QuickLock rotors close with only 1/4 of a turn.